Suspensions & Revocations
A driver’s license can be suspended for many reasons, including:
- Failure to appear in court
- Excessive convictions of moving violations
- Driving without insurance
- Convictions of alcohol offenses
- Unpaid judgments for accident damages
- Child support actions
Often a driver will receive multiple convictions for Driving While License Suspended (DWLS) for continuing to drive while suspended or revoked when all that needs to be done is to clear up the reason for the underlying suspension.
Because it is in the interest of the state that drivers be properly licensed and insured, prosecutors will often work with TLC defense counsel to bring the driver into compliance with the law, and avoid conviction and jail time.
Submit Your Ticket
for a Free Consultation